Monday, January 5, 2015

Introduction

Basically I am a really average guy.  I take pride in that I guess.  I want to just be genuine and live life as a good man should!  There are a lot of times I feel that the world just becomes too fake and you, as well as everybody else, can feel it in some way.  It is not an intense feeling when we come across it but it is there and definite.  Maybe due to my religion and belief in God's leading light I feel more than others, however I believe all do feel it.  So I just be who I really am!  I change my habits, and interests at times because sometimes you just need some pineapple when life keeps giving you lemonade.  With that there are things that I do and always will love(or like very, very much):

I love basketball!  I will talk of it all day, everyday!  I do not care that everyone else likes it as well(at least in Taiwan) but I personally play it, practice it, and love it.

I love Taiwan!  Anyone who goes there will know why.  Serving there for two years was the greatest experience of my life due to all the Christlike hearted-people.  The people really make that map-hidden island come alive in your hearts.  Also if you think you have eaten real Chinese food, just know that it is WAY better in Taiwan.

I love my family!   Who doesn't right?  They are amazing examples to me in my life.  It might have taken me a couple years away from them to recognize my gratitude for them, but in the end I simply have the best family in the world.  Especially all the nephews and nieces that speak English better than I do.  I hope you love your family, and also hope you can meet mine!  They are awesome.

I love God and Jesus Christ!  It is not just my religion that leads me to that conviction.  It is my experience and personal feeling of their influence and presence.  They fill my life with love, hope, and happiness, none of which are unwanted.  The knowledge of God and Christ working in perfect harmony to save little ol' me in this small world brings me gratitude, and very simply, a daily smile on my face.  And below is the best Christ there is!  I knew his sister-in-law.  Yeah that is cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment